- Registration form
- Personal Data
- Sale and Purchase shares
- To accept an offer and to attend an demand
- Processing / Payment
Here you will be informed, how you can offer and request bonds and how you do it in a correct way.
Only registered user can participate in the Traderoom.
Click on “Create New Account” to get the registration form.
Additional to your data, you must also provide your identification or the commercial registered report. You have two options - Upload your identification in the register form directly or provide us the identification via E-Mail to email@example.com or via postal service to WEB Windenergie AG, Davidstraße 1, 3830 Waidhofen/Thaya, AUSTRIA. Afterwards we will unlock you for trading in the Traderoom.
Please beware, that minors are not permitted to trade!
For successful registration, you must fill out all fields, marked by *. Please make sure that your data is correct. Otherwise, you will not be able to place or accept purchase or sell orders in the Traderoom.
- For obvious recognition we need your first name, second name, address, birthday date and your identification.
- Your Phone number and E-Mail allow us to contact you if necessary and is also essential for processing sales and purchases. Please consider to use a valid E-Mail address, for retrieving a new password.
- Your user name is visible for all users, but a user name can be used for one person only! Further the E-Mail address can be used only one time in this system!
- Your password is needed to login to the Traderoom. This ensures us that you are the correct user. You will enter your password after the registration process by clicking the link in the Welcome E-Mail.
- Your personal data will be kept in confidence.
A registered user will receive an active access to all share offers/demands and she/he is able to quote her/his own share offers/demands. Therefore you must enter your user name and password in “User login” and click “Log in”.
- If you are a registered user and you are logged in, you will see under the option “share” two buttons “sell shares” or “order shares”, which allow you, to sell or purchase, depending which option you chose.
- Please enter the unit of offered or demanded shares.
Attention: An offer or demand can only be accepted as a whole! Therefore, it would be wise, not to enter overstocking units. If you would like to purchase or sell a higher quantity of shares, we propose to do so in smaller packages.
- Which price you would like to sell/purchase?
- How long is your offer or demand valid? The maximum period of validity is 14 days. The validity of the offer or demand ends on stated date at midnight.
- Please check your indications again and click "confirm“. If you would like to change something, you can do this if you click “revise”.
- At this point, the system now checks if there is a sufficient amount of shares available to sell.
- After a successful examination you will see your offer / your demand in the “list of offers” or the “list of demands”.
- If you would like to cancel your offer/ your demand before expiry, please go to “My offers and demands” and click on “Delete”. To keep track of all your offers and requests, you will find them in “My offers and requests”. Of course you can delete them at every time.
- If your do not find your offer in the list, it is likely the examination was not successful, as you do not have enough shares or there was a technical error. In both cases you will receive information by E-Mail.
- If you click on the button „list of offers“ or “list of demands” you will get an overview of the current share offers and demands.
- In the column “status” you will see if the offer or demand is free or already sold or bought.
- If you click on a free offer or demand (buy or sell), the sale or purchase is mandatory. Subsequently, you will receive an E-Mail with personal data of your business partner, all information regarding the accepted offer or demand, and further instructions.
- Currently your selected offer or demand will change the status to “sold” or “bought”. Your business partner will also receive an E-Mail with your personal data.
- Now the buying- /selling process starts. The seller and buyer are responsible for the processing.
The trading partner, who sells the shares (seller), has to send two completed and signed contracts within 2 working days to his trading partner, who buys the shares (buyer). Please consider to fill out the name, quantity of shares, birthday, price, account data and share numbers. You will receive the link to the contract in a confirmation E-Mail.
The buyer signs the contract and forwards one exemplar with a payment confirmation to our office WEB Windenergie AG, Davidstraße 1, 3834 Pfaffenschlag, AUSTRIA. The second exemplar stays by the buyer. The buyer transfers the amount to seller’s account, which is stated on the contract.
WEB Windenergie AG will then sends a confirmation letter to the seller, in which we confirm the receipt of contract and payment confirmation. If the seller does not inform the WEB Windenergie AG within 3 days via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 02848/6336 of the non-receipt of payment, the share transfer in the stock register will be made after these 3 days! Now the trade is finalized! Finally the buyer will receive a confirmation letter.